We're excited to be reopening our doors and can't wait to host you and your loved ones again! To us, your health and safety is our top priority, as well as the safety of our staff. In keeping with public health regulations and Worksafe BC we've implemented new health measures to ensure you have a safe dining experience with us.
How we are keeping you safe:
- We have reduced the amount of tables in the restaurant to accommodate physical distancing. Only 32 customers can be accommodated inside; 12 on the patio
- Our staff are required to check their health daily and are empowered to stay home or leave work if they are not feeling well
- We are increasing our already stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols - all high contact touch points including washrooms will be sanitized hourly
- Tables, chairs, menus, condiments and PIN pads will be sanitized after each use
- All staff will be wearing masks to protect you and your food
How you can keep us safe:
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the restaurant and before entering the restrooms
- Do not enter if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been
- Send one person from your party in to speak to the host to request a table. The rest of your party should wait outside or in your car until we call you to tell you your table is ready
- Only enter from the front door and exit via the side door
- The patio is accessed from inside, and the exit is through the gate. If you need to use the washroom, exit through the gate and enter the restaurant through the front door.
- Only one person in the washrooms at a time, wait at the designated place if the washroom is occupied
- Respect a two metre distance from other customers not in your party
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times!
~ We are all in this together! ~